Cartuxa Wine Tourism
The visitor to Cartuxa is privileged to enjoy the uniquely beautiful grounds and cellars at Quinta de Valbom. You can also sample the Foundation’s wines and olive oils, and purchase your favourites from the Cellar shop.
Opening hours: Every day from 10.00 a.m to 7.00 p.m
Visiting Hours: 10.30 a.m, 11.30 a.m , 3.00 p.m and 4.30 p.m
No prior appointment and confirmation will be subject to our availability.
Closes days: December 25th and January 1st and 2nd.
Visits are guided and end with a tasting of wines and olive oils.
The visit lasts approximately 1H30.
TOURS AND WINES:
• Tour without tasting – 5.00€ per person;
• EA - includes the tour and a tasting of 1 wine produced by the Eugénio de Almeida Foundation.
Price 10.00EUR per person;
• Cartuxa - includes the tour and a tasting of 3 wines produced by the Eugénio de Almeida Foundation.
Price 25.00EUR per person;
• S. Bruno - includes the tour and a 4 premium wine tasting from all the wines produced by the Eugénio de Almeida Foundation (except Pêra-Manca Red and white Wine).
Price 40.00EUR per person;
• Sto. Inácio de Loyola - includes tour and a 5 premium wines tasting from all the wines produced by the Eugénio de Almeida Foundation (except Pêra-Manca Red and White Wine).
Price 45.00EUR per person
NOTE: The choice of the type of tasting/wine is per time and not per person.
We can add some region produts to tastings, which consist of sausages, cheeses, jams from the region, among others, for more €7.50.
Visiting languages, subject to availability:
NOTE: We inform that the allowed tolerance for delay in visiting hours is 15 minutes. After this period, we do not guarantee the visit at the scheduled time. Thank you
For more information or reservations please contact us.